Stay Connected Crusaders!
Hey Crusaders! Thanks for a GREAT 2018-2019 school year!
A huge CONGRATULATIONS to our Graduating Class! We are so proud of you and wish you the best at high school next year! Don’t forget to come back and visit!
Here are some important tips and info about the upcoming year:
- School starts next year on September 3rd! Please come to our yard on September 3rd and find your teacher! We will enter with the bell at 9:10am and begin our day!
- All of your “First Day Package” paperwork will be available via School Cash Online as well. Take some time to complete all of the necessary paperwork which will be available as of August 26th.
- Our Agenda’s will once again be available to purchase for students in Grades 1-8 via School Cash Online starting the week of August 26th as well. Next year, these agenda’s will be provided for $4.00.
- Our Annual Sneak Peek will take place ONLINE! Please take a look at School Cash Online on August 29th to find out who your child’s teacher will be for September!
Student Transportation Services of Waterloo Region (STSWR):
- Transportation details for the 2019-2020 school year will be available on Monday, August 26, 2019. Parents can login and view your child’s transportation details by going to www.stswr.ca and following these easy steps:
- Click on “Student Login”
- Enter your child’s Ontario Education Number (OEN) found on your report card (numbers only, no spaces or dash)
- Enter your child’s birth date
- Enter your child’s street number (house number only)
- Select “Canadian Martyrs” from the drop down menu
- Please note that any address changes need to be done though your school. If you are moving this summer or you are changing caregiver arrangements for the fall, you should communicate the change to the school before the end of the 2018-2019 school year. The office closes on July 4th, 2019.
- We will continue with our Umbrella Project next year. This is a character development program that teaches our kids to build on their skills so that they are able to handle life’s inevitable “storm”. We did a lot of work with that this year and we look forward to continuing our work next year!
Please If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the main office! Have a great summer! We look forward to seeing all of you and hearing your stories in September!
Enjoy the summer Crusaders…Thanks for a great year!