Tomorrow, Wednesday, May 15, 2019 our grade 4-8 students will be travelling by bus to St. David’s Catholic Secondary School to participate in our annual Track and Field meet!
It looks as though the weather is going to cooperate with us and we may even see the sunshine!
For now, please note the following:
- We will be leaving Canadian Martyrs after the regular bell at 9:10am. Please be to school on time.
- We will be back to school before the end of the day, so no bus students will be affected.
- Please pack a healthy lunch with lots of snacks!
- Please pack sun protection! Hats, sunscreen and sunglasses are all a good idea.
- Please pack lots of water for yourself – as always, reusable water bottles are best.
- Please bring a towel or small blanket to sit on, lots of layers, and some rain gear if you have it. We will be outside for the day once we get there.
- Please do not bring electronics. The same school rules apply. We will spend any “down time” cheering on our friends and classmates!
- Please bring your usual positive attitude and a smile! These things will help our day go very well, regardless of the weather!
- Please ensure that you have gone onto SchoolCash Online to complete the permission form, It is still available right now!
We will be starting with our 1500M race in the morning, and our track events will be the focus for the day. The schedule of events is so dependent on the speed of the athletes and the participation rates. Please do not call the school to inquire about a time that any event is happening – we will not have that information.
If you have any questions, please contact the office at 519-578-7579. We are happy to help!
We are looking forward to a great day on the track! (and field…)
Good Luck Crusaders!